安博电竞 Consultants Ltd is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels within the company. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure any complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We want to resolve any complaint you may have as soon as possible. Please call us directly on 023 8098 2283 or by filling in the form at the bottom of this page. If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing.
Our Six-Point Complaints Process
Within 3 business days of receiving your complaint, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
Your Account Manager will undertake an initial review of your complaint and determine what if any additional information or documentation may be required. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
Within 10 business days of receiving your complaint, we will investigate it objectively and impartially, by considering the information you have provided to us, our actions concerning your dealings with us and any other information which may be available that could assist us in investigating your complaint.
Following our investigation, we will notify you of our findings and any actions we may have taken in regards to your complaint.
We take action
Where appropriate we amend our business practices or policies.
We will record the details of your complaint. This information is then used for monitoring purposes through regular review.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process.
- To keep customers informed on the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- To review our complaints every quarter so that we improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter in writing by email within 3 business days.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- We aim to resolve complaints promptly and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint in writing by email.
- Making a complaint should normally be free. If we think your complaint requires a charge, we will not impose one without discussion with you.
- When taking a complaint we will record your company name and contact details.
- We will also record all details of your complaint including the facts and the cause/s of your complaint, the outcome and any actions taken following the investigation of your complaint.
- We will also record all dates and times related to actions taken to resolve the complaint and any communication between us.
- As part of our on-going improvement plan, complaints will be monitored for any identifying trends by management and rectification/remedial action taken to mitigate any identified issues.
How To Make A Complaint
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account, work we have done or are doing for you, or any of our employees then we urge you to telephone your Account Manager, Lead Consultant or Project Manager in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us, however, this may not be possible in all circumstances, in which case a more formal complaints process will the followed. The person receiving or handling your complaint will provide you with any assistance you may need to make your complaint. We will respond to your complaint and confirm any details in writing by email. You can make a complaint by using any of the other contact methods on our website, or please ask us if there is any other method you would like to send a complaint to us.
Investigating Your Complaint
Complaints made to the company are overseen by our Operations Manager or Support Manager as appropriate. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved by your Account Manager, Lead Consultant or Project Manager, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 15 business days or longer, in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe. If you are not satisfied with the response given to you by your Account Manager, Lead Consultant or Project Manager you may request to escalate your complaint to the Operations Manager. If so, then the Operations Manager will then handle your complaint.
Once we have finalised your complaint, we will advise you of our findings and any action we have taken. This will be done in writing by email.
You have the right to make enquiries about the current status of your complaint at any time by contacting us.
Complaints Regarding Our Employees
If your complaint is about a member of our staff we will treat your complaint confidentially, impartially and equally (giving equal treatment to all people). We will investigate your complaint thoroughly by finding out the relevant facts, speaking with the relevant people and verifying explanations where possible. We will also treat our member of staff objectively by:
- Informing them of any complaint about their performance.
- Providing them with an opportunity to explain the circumstances.
- Providing them with appropriate support.
- Updating them on the complaint investigation and the resulting findings.
I find their approach to our relationship very professional whilst being refreshingly realistic. We now consider them to be part of our teamTechnical Director, Bainbridge International